This is your Newly Elected Executive:
- President: Justin Harris – EMail Justin
- First Vice President (COK): Mike Eckert – EMail Mike
- Second Vice President (C.C.A.C.):Dale Hanke – EMail Dale
- Secretary – Treasurer: Luanne Geisel – EMail Luanne
- Recording Secretary: Siobhan Delaney – EMail Siobhan
- Grievance Chair (COK): Shannon Parsons – EMail Shannon
- Grievance Chair (C.C.A.C.): Patsy Ruigrok – EMail Patsy
Members at Large
- Danny Pimentel (COK – CH 5th) – EMail Danny
- James Hilborn (C.C.A.C.) – EMail James
- Jennifer David (COK – KOF) – EMail Jennifer
- Laura Anderson (COK – CH 9th) – EMail Laura
- Lynann McNulty (COK – CH 5th) – EMail Lyn
- Marc Hilker (COK – KOF) – EMail Marc
- Tracy Dewell (COK – FH Pool) – EMail Tracy
- Scott Gibson – EMail Scott
Health and Safety
- Laura Anderson – EMail Laura
Coming Soon …
CUPE Local 791 has been around for over 50 years.
The initial executives of both the Association and Local 791 paved a path for all of us to ensure that we negotiate fair collective agreements. In the years since its inception, Local 791 has made many gains for employees. Fair wages for women, a successful job evaluation system, sick leave, vacation entitlements, bereavement leave, benefits for healthcare etc…
Everything that you read in your collective agreement was negotiated by your union throughout the years. Some things are new and others are continuously renewed into new agreements.
Local 791 prides itself as being a strong voice for all members at conventions both Provincially and Nationally.