- President: Mike Eckert – EMail Mike
- First Vice President (COK): Shannon Parsons – EMail Shannon
- Second Vice President (H&CCSS): Patsy Ruigrok – Email Patsy
- Secretary – Treasurer – James Hilborn – Email James
- Recording Secretary: Siobhan Delaney – EMail Siobhan
- Grievance Chair (COK): Charles Zeidelr – Email Charles
- Grievance Chair (H&CCSS): Pat Jones – Email Pat
- Grievance / Membership Support Officer (WSIB / Back to Work / Accommodations): Catherine Valente – Email Catherine
Members at Large
WSIB / Back to Work / Accommodations
- Catherine Valente (COK)- Email Catherine
- Lynann McNulty
Health and Safety
- Laura Anderson
- Michele Boegli
- Julie Kalbfleisch
CUPE Local 791 has been around for over 50 years.
The initial executives of both the Association and Local 791 paved a path for all of us to ensure that we negotiate fair collective agreements. In the years since its inception, Local 791 has made many gains for employees. Fair wages for women, a successful job evaluation system, sick leave, vacation entitlements, bereavement leave, benefits for healthcare etc…
Everything that you read in your collective agreement was negotiated by your union throughout the years. Some things are new and others are continuously renewed into new agreements.
Local 791 prides itself as being a strong voice for all members at conventions both Provincially and Nationally.